ENTERTAINMENT || EDUCATION || LIFESTYLE

Wednesday 23 November 2016

XCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH PARAGON







What is your Name?

My name is Patience Okonkwo Popularly Known as Paragon, From Nsukka Enugu State, Nigeria.

Why did you choose rapping as part of your career?

I was passionate about Rapping. When I started, people were amazed at my talent because I was a good Artist despite the fact that I was just a young girl. Well from my childhood age composing songs have been a joy to Me so in other to maintain, I choose rapping.





So as a young talented female artist what inspired you to sing #Bola

The recent happenings how guys treat some girls and how young girls succumb to empty promises.




So as you have understood the way of some boys, how will you overcome them?

First by knowing my dreams, focusing on it... Knowing where am going to and were am coming from.



But as a talented female artist do you believe that all guys are the same?

No I don't believe.



 As a young talented artist what is your advice to the Upcoming ones?

.1 They should work harder

2. They should not boast of being brands whereas they. Have just begun a journey

3. They should have good lyric

4.they should work more on their self's than waiting for record labels

4.no matter what they do God should come first because God is the author an finisher of life



As you are a young talented Artist how do you relate with your male fans?

I relate with then normally and in a minimal way, more than my female fans


Why did you choose rapping as part of your career?

I was passionate about Rapping. When I started, people were amazed at my talent because I was a good Artist despite the fact that I was just a young girl. Well from my childhood age composing songs have bee a joy to Me so in other to maintain, I choose rapping.





From Brown Empire and Kingsley Google Interview Team

Share:

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Google Graphics

This Is Copyright Of Ugwu Kingsley Arinze . Powered by Blogger.

DANGOTE CEMENT

CHAT US

Translate