ENTERTAINMENT || EDUCATION || LIFESTYLE

Thursday 17 August 2017

CELEBRITY NEWS: Click To Find Out KeyRock Boss Birthday Speech (17/08/2017)

KEYROCK BOSS: I was going through these new photos of me early this morning and all I kept doing was marvel at the beautiful Man  I am growing up to become:


Beautiful not because I have the perfect looks, which I do by the way (winks) but beautiful because that is what I really am inside.

Today is my birthday, guys. My +1 on this earth! Turn up and own this day with me!!! No dulling mehn.. shii *in Frank Odega's voice*!!! lol

This morning, I am excited, I am grateful, I am speechless. 
I am happy. 
I am emotional *wipes tears* - omo, I don dey old oh.


I am very enthusiastic and eager though, so gingered and ready to take on the more than 50 beautiful years left of the rest of my life. Yes o. 
I am thankful. To God, to my family and to you my dearest Brothers. Thank you for having my back and always being there for me.
As I celebrate today, please pray for me that all my heart's desires, dreams will come true. 
Personal fulfillment to me is finding what God wanted my life to be, and helping others find theirs through the way I express mine. Please pray that God continues to direct my step towards fulfilling this purpose.
Happy birthday to me - many more beautiful years to come.
Happy birthday to your loved ones, if any, and everyone else celebrating today.

 ***********************************************************************************
 ___________________________________________________________________________________
 BIRTHDAY WISH FROM UCHENNA NICE

 Happy bday to my special brother! Your presence in my life makes it much more joyful and colourful! Wishing you all the most precious things that life can bring!

***********************************************************************************
 ___________________________________________________________________________________

THE C.E.O OF KINGSLEY GOOGLE BIRTHDAY WISH TO KEYROCK BOSS
 
As we grow, we realize the things that are really important and we concentrate more on the future and in the projects ahead. One of the nicest things that can happen is to have projects in common with someone special, maybe a partner, a friend or a relative.
To ensure that happens, it is important that we give the necessary and sufficient time to cultivate relationships we have with others. When it comes to friends, remember that what matters is not just partying and wasting time, but also giving advice, to listen when they have something on their minds, showing our support and being unconditional.
A time when we can demonstrate the value of our friendship, is on the birthday of our closest friends, through a cute phrase, full of emotion and beautiful feelings. If you are interested in receiving some assistance, then you can rest assured, because we have several examples of phrases that can help you express all that you feel and do not know how to put into words. Take a few minutes to review the options we presented you with and choose the most suitable for you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEAM MEMBER!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!!!!!
***********************************************************************************
 ___________________________________________________________________________________

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KEYROCK BOSS (FROM RAINBOWGEE) 


 “We love you, BRO, and I am not saying it just because it is your birthday, but because it is true and I think it important that you know so at all times. Today we want it to be a day full of surprises, emotions and for you to be able to make beautiful memories. You are super special. Thank you for your kindness and we hope our friendship is also valuable for you. A huge hug. PS: Let we know when you have found your gift; as you might imagine, I have hidden it well”.
Share:

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Google Graphics

This Is Copyright Of Ugwu Kingsley Arinze . Powered by Blogger.

DANGOTE CEMENT

CHAT US

Translate