ENTERTAINMENT || EDUCATION || LIFESTYLE

Friday 11 August 2017

(KINGSLEYGOOGLE NEWS) AKNOWLEDGEMENT FROM THE FATHER OF ALI CYNTHIA CHINECHEREM WHO SCORED 9A'S IN HER WAEC RESULT



I want to thank the government of Enugu State under the distinguished leadership of Rt. Hon. Ifanyi Ugwanyi for the university scholarship offer to my daughter, Cynthia Chinecherem Ali.


Let me also thank the people through whose efforts both in writing, formal and informal , the governor got to know about it. Foremost among them is my childhood playmate Adaora Appolonia Uche who went through Chris Kehinde Nwandu and Lawrence Ani to achieve our objective. No less important are the invaluable contributions of my indefatigable commissioner and classmate, prof Uchenna Eze and my senior school mate, the Chief Press secretary to the governor, Mr. Uwakwe Abugu. 

The contributions of Austin, Cynthia's teacher, who showcased her to the world in his Fb wall, cannot be overlooked. Ifanyi, my nephew and his friend, Charles Ogbu, were key players in this game. Chidi Okereke with his group capped it all. May God ceaselessly shower you with heavenly blessings.

Whatsapp KingsleyGoogle Team @ 08060417118
Share:

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Google Graphics

This Is Copyright Of Ugwu Kingsley Arinze . Powered by Blogger.

DANGOTE CEMENT

CHAT US

Translate